Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life

Life became rather meaningless... I'm starting a new job and dreading over the whole idea of adapting to a new environment all over again. I know i hate adapting but i do this to myself all the time. weird huh.

I like to use bombastic words, i like to use phrase with endless meanings but i still put myself in a situation where these bombastic words are barred from using.

I've been wondering for weeks now... what's in it for me to achieve ultimate goals. What's in it for me to be a well educated articulated lady. After all it has all got to end someday. Wont our efforts be washed down the drain?

It's scary how i think like that all the time, but you see, i'm quite right... am i not?

Life should be, relaxing. There shouldnt be any working for a goal or working to save enough money for my next generation. It's total bullshit. Generations after generations we've all suffered under the culture-torture.

Yes, the culture air-bourne dieseas. On the rear end of the world, people take a step back, work at their own pace but on the other end, its like a never ending race.

They ran and they ran and they ran and later just to find out that theyre down with a terminal dieseas. Well, the cultures the culprit. Sad enough, some arent that lucky. The entire "idea" of life becomes so... so... domineering...

You have to constantly run along side studies or jobs else you're not part of the society. Youre gonna be the outcast. But, yes i know, to some being and outcast is something they live to achieve, I like being an outcast too. Have you thought about it? Outcast...

Oh well... my brains hurting again because i know i'm gonna have to start working, AGAIN.

Seeeya.

No comments: