Life, till today, taught me nothing! No birds no bees no butterflies. You know how nasty can people get. They blabber and blabber and blabber but, what the heck, they don't even know they're speaking. It's really sad that the human beings are gonna die of global warming someday. They just don't listen, so do i actually.
You know i really like to see that i threaten people with what i can do, show or offer but hell i don't get smirky all over. I do what i'm told and i do it right. and for that i get piss ass dunky attitude. People just subconscioulsy do terrible stuff they just don't know. I do too. I'm no saint, but at least admit it la. Oh im a senior i rule, i have full authority. People don't get it. or rather, i don't get it. Seniority is not power, brains' the power. How can someone of no damn right wriggly wriggle in their head think think think that seniority rules out every damn ant on the floor. No seriously.
Actually i'm not rulling out the fact that i'm all perfect smart and hardworking. i do have my lazy times. Oh yes i'm actually really lazy. But still these people are just, human beings maybe. It's pathetic. I need to leave. Leave leave leave. It's so miserable. But then again, NOOOO, if i leave it just shows that i've no guts. I mean if i can battle her hands down, imagine that. I'm slacking really badly now-a-days. Even i can't stand my own attitude. tsk tsk girl.
You know how the hierachy thingy works? People of the same level talk nice and team up and then fight the nasty ones. But apparently, yes i have people of my same level but i don't see no team. I see, hierachy lvl 1 (my level) me + authoritative worker. hierachy level 2 ok not so bad authority handled over there. and further on i've no complains. But you guys see a problem there? my level. where everyone's on par? you see that you see that? There's a bug in there. There should have no authority waves going on there. Somethings happening.
Well guys, results of seniority. I was born late, i came late i was just late. Late to be fugging screwed up my arse and be an obedient whiney vessel.
When i 1st got in, i told myself. ok, i'm gonna buck up i'm gonna be really really hardworking cos' i'm given this chance i'm not gonna screw it. My attitude now, i tell you. STINKS. I don't give a shit if i've written bad stuff, i don't give a shit if my stuff are credible i don't give a shit cos you guys don't give a shit. Think my only passion left in there is the kaching $$$$$. I'm just merely surviving with it, it sucks.
My morale is just suicidal already. It's plunging really really fast. I don't work for passion i don't talk with pride anymore. No more... It's perry como meets richie sambora. DISATER...
Someone help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment